5.21.2013

Deals of the week:

I've recently become quite obsessed with websites that have random discounted items on a daily basis. And by random, I mean anything from beautiful necklaces, to table runners, to items of clothing. These aren't websites with a large variety of items, but just enough to have you purchase things because the price is so good. Just last week I managed to snatch up four bright pink chevron table runners for a bridal shower I'm designing, the price tag for each was $11.95! I had searched everywhere on the internet for rentals, with zero luck! Here are some items that have me tempted this week! Check the websites often as they add items very frequently. Don't wait though, some items sell out fast!
200 Yard Spool of Baker's Twine from Simple Addiction
Price Tag $3.95
 
J Crew Inspired Rose Necklace from Brina Box
Price Tag $19.99
 
Digital Personalized Chalkboard Print from GroopDealz
Price Tag $6.99

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...